16 May 2006

Posting Lag...

Apologies to those of you who have followed this transition from my personal blog to this standalone one. Those who know me well, are already familiar with my rhythms, which ebb and flow with the academic quarter. Seems this quarter, my 'fluff' classes have proven to be more challenging than I gave them credit for. Consequently, there's a backlog of subject matter to comment on, and by the time I have a chance to get to it, it may well be 'old news'.

Never fear, I'll do my best to catch up shortly. However, if I am unable, rest assured, I'll return with a vengeance once the summer break ensues.

-- JMS



Things I've been perusing lately but have had no time to comment on:
Specter wants to know about NSA phone database|Reuters.com

http://img.timeinc.net/time/cartoons/20060415/2.jpg

The Natural Bird Flu Cure THEY Don't Want You to Know About

The Cartoon Wars Are Over - CBS News

The push for RFID cards for US border crossings | TG Daily

No comments:

 

©2003-2012 J.M. Schneider -- Excerpts via Fair Use