01 November 2006

Academia Interruptus

Ok, ok... You might have noticed that my last post kind of trailed off into incompleteness. Yeah, I noticed it too.

When I moved the editorial material off my private blog, I was in the process of becoming a blogging idiot. But that was before my senior year at DePaul began, and the fall quarter from hell, replete with five classes and 30 hours of work concurrently.

Sadly, these events converged at a particularly inauspicious time, what with the midterm elections upon us. Our politicians and political allys (and not-so-allied types like North Korea) have provided a veritable cornucopia of fodder for commentary. Hopefully, now that mid-terms have passed, I'll soon be able to find time to return to my usual, observant self.

No comments:

 

©2003-2012 J.M. Schneider -- Excerpts via Fair Use